Introduction: Escape or Involvement?
I. Traditions versus Doctrines
II. Real Worship
- C. Spiritual: John 4:23-24
III. Why So Important?
- A. God Is Seeking True Worshipers
- B. Critical for the Lost!
IV. Our Greatest Challenge
- A. Cultural Relevance
- B. Doctrinally Sound
- C. Personal Witness: Colossians 1:27
Introduction: Struggles/ Decisions/ Choices
I. Joshua 1:1-2
- A. Change in Leadership
- B. Styles of Leadership
- A. How to Proceed: Joshua 3:3-4
- B. Personal Preparation: Joshua 3:5
- C. A Time to Move: Joshua 3:6
III. Joshua 24:14-24
- A. Deliberate Commitment: Joshua 24:14
- B. Personal Commitment: Joshua 24:15
- C. Pressing Commitment: Joshua 24:15-16
- D. Quality Commitment: Joshua 24:19-21
- E. My Witness Matters: Joshua 24:22-24
Conclusion: We are responsible for our life choices and the witness we bear to the world.
Introduction: Barna & Pew study groups
Hymn: I Know Whom I Have Believed
I. Spiritual Uncertainty
II. Sin and Doubt: Romans 5:8
III. Emotions that Deceive: Jeremiah 17:9
V. Three Assurances:
- B. The Finished Work of Christ: Luke 19:10; Hebrews 9:26; Matthew 27:66 & 28:6; 1 Corinthians 15:6; John 19:30
Conclusion: 1 Corinthians 3:11
We do have a new facebook page so be sure to head over there to like us as well!