Great News! We will be open for services beginning May 3. Please be respectful of the social guidelines put in place during this Corona Virus pandemic. We have a large sanctuary, so use the space and spread out.
- Try to maintain that 6 foot distance between yourself and others who are not your immediate family members.
- As much as we love one another, now is not the time for hugging and handshaking.
- Remember to cover your nose and mouth if you need to cough or sneeze (there are boxes of tissues dispersed throughout the sanctuary).
- Wash your hands frequently and use sanitizer if you have it.
- If your immune system is compromised, follow the advice of your physician when returning to social gatherings and do what you feel is best.
- If you are not feeling well or if you know you have been personally exposed to someone who has the virus, please stay home.
The sermon will be posted and it may even be live on Facebook on Sunday morning.
The Sunday school classes that normally met at 9:30 am will be combined and meet in the Fellowship Hall, a large room where we can space ourselves out. Pastor Steve will be teaching the lesson.On Wednesday nights we will meet at 6:30 in the sanctuary to continue Pastor Eddie’s study of the Book of Acts. The same guidelines apply.